The Rules of Using MCSU Digital Library
- The digital objects published in the MCSU DL are intellectual property and are protected by copyrights.
- The digital objects published in the MCSU DL. serve, in the first place, scientific and educational purposes and are meant for individual use.
- The copying of the digital objects published in the MCSU DL is allowed on condition that the publishing of their contents is not performed for any commercial reasons, and the published materials are labelled with the information about their source with a footnote to the appropriate MCSU DL website.
- Systematic reproducing, saving on personal data carriers, and redistributing the digital objects published in the MCSU DL, against the copyrights, is forbidden.
- The commercial use of a digital object published in the MCSU DL requires a written approval of the MCSU Library and is chargeable.
- The resources of the MCSU DL are readily accessible via the Internet. The access to some materials may be limited.